California Flyin

California Flyin

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Awsome Day4, Task 3

Task 3 was similar to task 1, 100km out and return. I was first off, followed by Jeff. We climbed out and got the last start, 3:30. We raced pretty hard and I was keeping up with Jeff "the Jet" Rempel, until about 1/2 way to the turn pt. Then he decided he did not need my help anymore and left me behind. Wasn't long untill Doug Keller and Tyler Borradaile had cought me. They flashed by me at the trun pt. and took the bullet train back to goal. Doug Keller was on the same train, but got off at one of the stops for a climb and arrived 20 minuts after Jeff and Tyler. I was about 40 minutes after Doug. It would have been faster to stay low, but that does have a risk involved. Several Tagged the turn pt. and made it a long ways back, before the day shut down. Rob Clarkson and Garry Braun were two of them.
I'll get the results up for my five followers as soon as possible.
Today looks real good as well.
Wish you were here.
Ross

No comments: